JICT has continuously and actively joint numerous activities aiming at creating healthy and clean environment and preparing a better future generation, building up the society around Tanjung Priok, and realizing community’s long-life prosperity.
With understanding the term of healthy people are derived from a healthy environment, JICT always attempts to realize several activities, including “Clean River Program (Prokasih)” of Lagoa Kanal.
Prokasih is expected to create such synergy between JICT and society and to keep clean and healthy environment.
In addition, JICT also considers education programs for youth as it understands that the nation future is on their shoulders. To realize the mission, JICT will soon build a learning center, a learning program that mostly focuses educating the children from the beginning.
Additionally, charity programs such as assistance of food, clothes, and any other basic requirements to the victims of disaster have been delivered for many times.
Thus all the real actions the JICT provided are a significant step to achieving a better future.
Besides that, JICT is also active in many social programs to assist the community around Tanjung Priok area. One of JICT's biggest community programs is to assist the children of the future. Many activities were held annually to assist them through education, healthcare and religious teachings.Other Activities :
- Blood Donation every three months.
- Regular scholarship to poor children and orphans around North Jakarta.
- Food, Books and plastic plaited mats for fire victims around JICT area.
- Skill Training for Community around Tanjung Priok (For younger generation).
- Sponsorship for skill training for young generation at Tanjung Priok Community such as Computer course.
- Invite famous preacher to Special Event for Moslem every year.
- Regular Donation to mosque and church.
- Qur'an and Hadist Study (for Moslem) and Bible Study (for Christian) every month.
- Mass Circumcision is performed for 300 orphans annually. This is done through a nearby mosque under proper supervision of doctors and nurses